Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1997/07/09 11:53:45 UTC

Different 1.2.1 distributions? (fwd)

Is this true ?

I remember getting my 1.2.1 from attic.org and checking it against
apache.org and it looked the same.

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
On Wed, 9 Jul 1997, Rob Hartill wrote:

> Is this true ?

I think he is crazy...

If he isn't, then he is going to have to provide more info than that.
Unless he is checking /httpd/dist, which has nothing to do with the
distribution version and still has the old one there.  I'll remove it in
any case.

Oh yes, I also just added a .message file in /httpd and /httpd/dist to
warn people ftping in that it isn't the Apache distribution site.