Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by "ruimeng_wb@aliyun.com" <ru...@aliyun.com> on 2018/04/01 07:22:40 UTC

Re: How to compile and use my own MRAppMaster class

Dear Kwak:

  "BUILDING.txt" in root dir of hadoop source code dir. it contains some ways to build hadoop source code. I suggest you use the way of docker to build hadoop source code.
  According my experience, you needn't changing java classpath and hadoop configuration parameter, just replace the old jar by new jar.

RuiMeng
Best regards~

From: Jae-Hyuck Kwak
Date: 2018-03-23 15:24
To: user
Subject: How to compile and use my own MRAppMaster class
Hi, I'm newbie to hadoop.

I would like to overwrite default map reduce application master
(MRAppMaster class) to get my own map reduce application master.

How can I do this? and How can I compile and use it?

After compile the source, Is it possible to use the new class with just
changing java classpath and hadoop configuration parameter?

Thanks in advance,

BR,
Jae-Hyuck

Jae-Hyuck Kwak

Senior Researcher
Supercomputer Software Research Lab.
Center for Supercomputer Development
Div. of Supercomputing
KISTI (Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information)
245 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-Gu, Daejeon, SEOUL 305-806 KOREA
Tel: +82-42-869-0649
Fax: +82-42-869-0759
H.P.: 011-9089-5978
E-mail: jhkwak@kisti.re.kr