Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by bharath_t19 <BT...@primavera.com> on 2008/04/08 20:29:11 UTC

Problem with CXF WAS Deployment

We are trying to deploy our CXF application on WebSphere 6.1 and we see the
following problem

ServletWrappe E   SRVE0100E: Did not realize  init() exception thrown by
servlet cxf: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'AuthenticationService': Invocation of init method
failed; nested exception is java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError
Caused by: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError
	at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.copyExtensionAttributes(WSDLServiceBuilder.java:117)
	at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildServices(WSDLServiceBuilder.java:218)
	at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceBuilder.buildServices(WSDLServiceBuilder.java:150)
	at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceFactory.create(WSDLServiceFactory.java:117)

This was fixed by following the instruction in the CXF App Server Guide.

But now we see the following exception.Looks like its seaching the XSDs in
the server root folder instead of searching for them relative to the wsdl
files.All the wsdl files are under the web-inf folder of the webapplication
and the XSDs imported in the WSDLs go in to the same directory.We see the
same exception when we try both the options in the App Server Guide.

1)put jar in the endorsed folder
2)Add your own class loader

 00000018 ServletWrappe E   SRVE0100E: Did not realize  init() exception
thrown by servlet cxf:
with name 'AuthenticationService': Invocation of init method failed; nested
exception is org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException:
Failed to create service.
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException:
Failed to create service.
	at
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLServiceFactory.<init>(WSDLServiceFactory.java:83)
	at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.buildServiceFromWSDL(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:256)
	at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.initializeServiceModel(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:331)
	at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.create(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:151)
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.create(JaxWsServiceFactoryBean.java:93)
	at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.createEndpoint(AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.java:74)
	at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ServerFactoryBean.create(ServerFactoryBean.java:108)
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsServerFactoryBean.create(JaxWsServerFactoryBean.java:147)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.getServer(EndpointImpl.java:288)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.doPublish(EndpointImpl.java:228)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:179)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.EndpointImpl.publish(EndpointImpl.java:341)
	at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
	at
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1240)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1205)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1171)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:425)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:251)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:156)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:248)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:160)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:287)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:352)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.loadAdditionalConfig(CXFServlet.java:145)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.loadSpringBus(CXFServlet.java:113)
	at org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.CXFServlet.loadBus(CXFServlet.java:63)
	at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractCXFServlet.init(AbstractCXFServlet.java:86)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:185)
	at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.init(ServletWrapper.java:316)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.initialize(ServletWrapper.java:1119)
	at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.initialize(ServletWrapper.java:149)
	at
com.ibm.wsspi.webcontainer.extension.WebExtensionProcessor.createServletWrapper(WebExtensionProcessor.java:99)
	at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.getServletWrapper(WebApp.java:741)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.initializeTargetMappings(WebApp.java:421)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.commonInitializationFinish(WebApp.java:274)
	at com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.webapp.WebApp.initialize(WebApp.java:271)
	at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.addWebApplication(WebGroup.java:88)
	at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.VirtualHost.addWebApplication(VirtualHost.java:157)
	at com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.addWebApp(WebContainer.java:653)
	at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.addWebApplication(WebContainer.java:606)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.component.WebContainerImpl.install(WebContainerImpl.java:333)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.component.WebContainerImpl.start(WebContainerImpl.java:549)
	at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.start(ApplicationMgrImpl.java:1295)
	at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.fireDeployedObjectStart(DeployedApplicationImpl.java:1129)
	at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedModuleImpl.start(DeployedModuleImpl.java:567)
	at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.DeployedApplicationImpl.start(DeployedApplicationImpl.java:814)
	at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl.startApplication(ApplicationMgrImpl.java:948)
	at
com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationMgrImpl$AppInitializer.run(ApplicationMgrImpl.java:2114)
	at
com.ibm.wsspi.runtime.component.WsComponentImpl$_AsynchInitializer.run(WsComponentImpl.java:340)
	at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1498)
Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at
/wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xsd:schema): faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Problem
parsing 'IntegrationFault.xsd'.: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program
Files\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\AppSrv01\IntegrationFault.xsd (The
system cannot find the file specified.)

Re: Problem with CXF WAS Deployment

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Just fyi, I finally managed to get tomcat running from a dir with spaces
in it (had to hack the catalina.sh script a bit) and it seems to work
fine with the latest  CXF code.   I deployed a bunch of wars with wsdl's
and imports and such and they all seemed to work.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA