Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Werner Brasch <we...@hmmh.de.INVALID> on 2022/01/12 14:59:06 UTC

Concurrency Block in a cluster

Hallo

We are Using the OFBiz-CRM with two instances after a loadbalancer.
Now we have problem with agents who are working on the same customer data in the application.
Until now we have solved it with synchronized methods, but it doesn't work on a cluster.
Is there any feature ore framework so solve that problem?
Or should we lock issues with a lock on the database like the class SequenceUtil.java did it?

Thank you.
Best regards.

Dipl. Physiker
Werner Brasch