Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2020/07/22 09:09:23 UTC

Please welcome Cris Rockwell, Sling committer

Hi Sling community,

Based on his ongoing and valuable contributions to the project, the
Sling PMC has elected Cris Rockwell as a Sling committer, and he
has accepted the invitation.

Please join me in welcoming Cris!

Cris - if you want to honor the old tradition of new committers
briefly introducing themselves to the list, feel free.

Welcome!

Robert

Re: Please welcome Cris Rockwell, Sling committer

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Chris!

Regards
Julian