Posted to users@camel.apache.org by James Green <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/02 17:02:12 UTC

MockEndpoint header test seems wrong

Hi,

In my test I have:

mockEndpoint.allMessages().header("SomeKey").isInstanceOf(SomeClazz.class);

Which should fail, as the route sets SomeKey as a Property of the Exchange,
not a Header. I have scanned the code base several times for SomeKey to be
set as a Header but I cannot find such a thing which leads me to suspect
the test method itself...

Camel version: 2.17.0.

Thanks,

James

Re: MockEndpoint header test seems wrong

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.
Forget this - finally found a case where the header was being set in a
somewhat contrived manner.