Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jason Voegele <ja...@jvoegele.com> on 2009/03/13 15:04:57 UTC

Central repository for snapshots?

Hello all,

I am trying to compile the latest trunk version of maven-archetype, which uses
maven-parent-11-SNAPSHOT.  Of course, this maven-parent-11-SNAPSHOT does not
exist in the central repository because it is a SNAPSHOT, and therefore the
build fails.

Is there a repository I can put in my settings.xml that contains this and
other necessary artifacts to build maven-archetype?

Thanks.

--
Jason Voegele
Snow Day -- stay home.

Re: Central repository for snapshots?

Posted by Jason Voegele <ja...@jvoegele.com>.
On Friday 13 March 2009 10:15:42 am Marco Huber wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>
> you should add: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/
>
> There lives the snapshots from the apache projects.

Thank you, Marco.  Works like a charm.

--
Jason Voegele
"When the going gets tough, the tough get empirical."

Re: Central repository for snapshots?

Posted by Marco Huber <mh...@project-team.de>.
Hi Jason,

you should add: http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/

There lives the snapshots from the apache projects.

HTH,

Marco