Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Jeff Lewis <jd...@xactware.com> on 2000/03/13 20:21:54 UTC

COM Wrappers for Xerces

I see from the CVS that the COM Wrappers for Xerces have been added to the
tree, but I haven't seen an official announcement.  Do I dare start
using/testing these?

(I fetched the CVS tree at about 9:15 this morning...)

Thanks

Re: COM Wrappers for Xerces

Posted by Anupam Bagchi <ab...@hyperreal.org>.
The new COM wrappers do not compile properly yet. Please hold on for a
couple of days more till we can stabilize it. Thanks,

- Anupam
Anupam Bagchi
Advisory Software Engineer
XML Development Group, IBM Cupertino
Email: abagchi@us.ibm.com, abagchi@hyperreal.org
Phone: 408-777-5842

Re: COM Wrappers for Xerces

Posted by Mike Pogue <mp...@apache.org>.
Maybe somebody should see if they do anything, before we announce them?  :-)

Mike