Posted to user@struts.apache.org by th...@webmd.net on 2002/04/03 06:00:32 UTC

Perhaps OT, clearing history

In working with the struts architecture, since there's an awful lot of
actions which do JSP forwards, I notice it creates a ton of pages in
history that the user can do forward/back in...    Is there a JavaScript
call or something I can add to the JSP files which clear our the page
history?

We're doing an application where this would be ok to do since we have an
access-menu at the top of the page which will allow us to go anywhere in
the system that we need to go...     Is there something that is compatible
with IE and netscape to clear out the history so they can never really go
"back" more than one level?

thanks in advance,
Theron