Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Daniel Marjos <dm...@dattatec.com> on 2004/10/18 21:41:23 UTC

Now mirror request

URL of mirror: http://apache.dattatec.com
Country where the mirror is located: Argentina
Contact email address: dmarjos@ciudad-eolica.com.ar
Update frequency: daily
Rsync repository used: rsync.apache.org
Approximate bandwidth: 20 Mbps
I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no): yes

Re: Now mirror request

Posted by Daniel Marjos <dm...@dattatec.com>.
El Tuesday 09 November 2004 16:50, Joshua Slive escribió:

> Daniel Marjos wrote:
> > URL of mirror: http://apache.dattatec.com
> > Country where the mirror is located: Argentina
> > Contact email address: dmarjos@ciudad-eolica.com.ar
> > Update frequency: daily
> > Rsync repository used: rsync.apache.org
> > Approximate bandwidth: 20 Mbps
> > I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no): yes
>
> I am currently unable to connect to this mirror.  If this is a temporary
> problem, please let me know when it is fixed.
>
> Joshua.

Ok... it'll be fixed ASAP.

Daniel Marjos

Re: Now mirror request

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 29.11.2004, at 13:57, Daniel Marjos wrote:

> El Monday 29 November 2004 15:50, Joshua Slive escribió:
>
> Joshua:
> That seems I have a little crontab problem. I've rsync'd the mirror by
> hand
> right now, and I'll check everything to make sure the syncing is done
> automatically.

Just had another look and it appears that your mirror has not been
updated since 02 Dec - besides that everything looks fine.

Cheers,
Erik

Re: Now mirror request

Posted by Daniel Marjos <dm...@dattatec.com>.

Re: Now mirror request

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.
On 06.01.2005, at 13:13, Daniel Marjos wrote:

> Update issues resolved. The repository is now updating correctly once
> a day.

Looks good and will be included with the next update, thanks!

Cheers,
Erik

Re: Now mirror request

Posted by Daniel Marjos <dm...@ciudad-eolica.com.ar>.

Re: Now mirror request

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.

Re: Now mirror request

Posted by Daniel Marjos <dm...@dattatec.com>.

Re: Now mirror request

Posted by Mirrors XMundo <mi...@xmundo.net>.
Thanks.

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.

Mirrors XMundo wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> It have the same image .gif ?

Yes.

Joshua.

Re: Now mirror request

Posted by Mirrors XMundo <mi...@xmundo.net>.
Thanks.

It have the same image .gif ?

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
Mirrors XMundo wrote:

Ok.  You're back.

Joshua.

Re: Now mirror request

Posted by Mirrors XMundo <mi...@xmundo.net>.
Country: Argentina
Contact: mirrors@xmundo.net
Update Frequency: hourly
Repository: rsync.apache.org
Approximate bandwidth: 10Mbps
Recoomended configuration: Yes.

Please use the same image of the old mirror removed the last week.

Thanks.

Posted by Mirrors XMundo <mi...@xmundo.net>.
Hi Joshua.

Re: Now mirror request

Posted by Daniel Marjos <dm...@dattatec.com>.
El Tuesday 09 November 2004 16:50, Joshua Slive escribió:

> Daniel Marjos wrote:
> > URL of mirror: http://apache.dattatec.com
> > Country where the mirror is located: Argentina
> > Contact email address: dmarjos@ciudad-eolica.com.ar
> > Update frequency: daily
> > Rsync repository used: rsync.apache.org
> > Approximate bandwidth: 20 Mbps
> > I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no): yes
>
> I am currently unable to connect to this mirror.  If this is a temporary
> problem, please let me know when it is fixed.
>
> Joshua.

The mirror is being rsync'ed right now and the URL is working. Please allow
3-4 hours from now to complete syncronization.
Update frequency: dayle at 3.00 AM GMT -0300

Re: Now mirror request

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.