Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu> on 2003/06/22 03:12:19 UTC

[math] In position to complete package refactorings

I've got the entire package hierarchy refactored on my checkout. Its all
prepared to be committed, I've reviewed all the Unit tests and verified
that everything builds properly.

I announcing this because I what to make sure everyones prepared for the
changes that are coming down the line

It is all of the following structure (as previously discussed):

*org.apache.commons.math.random*

EmpiricalDistribution
EmpiricalDistributionImpl
RandomData
RandomDataImpl
ValueServer

*org.apache.commons.math.linear*

RealMatrix
RealMatrixImpl

*org.apache.commons.math.util*

ContractableDoubleArray
ExpandableDoubleArray
FixedDoubleArray
DoubleArray
MathUtils
ContinuedFraction

*org.apache.commons.math.stat*

TestStatistic
TestStatisticImpl
Freq --> Frequency
Univariate
UnivariateImpl
ListUnivariateImpl
AbstractStoreUnivariate
StoreUnivariate
StatUtils
BeanListUnivariate
subpackage distribution with current contents

*org.apache.commons.math.special*
Beta
Gamma

*org.apache.commons.math.analysis*
RootFinding
ConvergenceException
UnivariateFunction
<rootfinding framework>

*As well, the test hierarchy will change to this after I commit*

*org.apache.commons.math*
TestUtils

*org.apache.commons.math.random*

EmpiricalDistributionTest
RandomDataTest
ValueServerTest
testData.txt

*org.apache.commons.math.linear*

RealMatrixImplTest

*org.apache.commons.math.util*

ContractableDoubleArrayTest
ExpandableDoubleArrayTest
FixedDoubleArrayTest
MathUtilsTest
DoubleArrayAbstractTest
ContinuedFractionTest

*org.apache.commons.math.stat*

only one change
FrequencyTest
subpackage distribution with current contents

*org.apache.commons.math.special*
BetaTest
GammaTest

*org.apache.commons.math.beans*
Patient
VitalStats

Again, I've got the refactorings in place on my checkout, I want to make
sure all developers are prepared and aware before I commit these changes.

-Mark

Re: [math] In position to complete package refactorings

Posted by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu>.
O.k., I'd like to get this in place before any other changes/patches
come in. I'm going to commit it now.

Posted by Phil Steitz <st...@yahoo.com>.