Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by sun ww <sp...@outlook.com> on 2016/12/23 03:31:28 UTC

Storm Nimbus high available

Hi
    I'm using slider0.8 to deploy a storm0.10 cluster. When Nimbus recover after abnormal, the new Nimbus can't become a leader.     Is I miss something. Thanks.
    This is Nimbus log:
b.s.d.nimbus [INFO] not a leader, skipping assignments
b.s.d.nimbus [INFO] not a leader, skipping cleanup
b.s.d.nimbus [INFO] not a leader skipping , credential renweal.
b.s.zookeeper [INFO] leader latch is not started so no removeFromLeaderLockQueue needed.
b.s.d.nimbus [INFO] missing topology test-topology1-1-1472033042 has state on zookeeper but doesn't have a local dir on this host.
b.s.d.nimbus [INFO] trying to download missing topology code from
b.s.zookeeper [INFO] LeaderLatch was in closed state. Resetted the leaderLatch and listeners.
b.s.zookeeper [INFO] Queued up for leader lock.
b.s.zookeeper [INFO] dcp14 gained leadership, checking if it has all the topology code locally.
b.s.zookeeper [INFO] active-topology-ids [test-topology1-1-1472033042] local-topology-ids [] diff-topology [test-topology1-1-1472033042]
b.s.zookeeper [INFO] code for all active topologies not available locally, giving up leadership.

答复: Storm Nimbus high available

Posted by sun ww <sp...@outlook.com>.
I think slider0.8 support only one Nimbus. When Nimbus recover after abnormal,  the Nimbus  try to download topology from abailable  Nimbus,  But there is no Nimbus.  So Nimbus failed to become a leader.

Thanks
________________________________
?件人: Gour Saha <gs...@hortonworks.com>
?送??: 2016年12月27日 20:36:10
收件人: dev@slider.incubator.apache.org
主?: Re: Storm Nimbus high available

All these are info logs and I don^1t see any errors. You need to provide
some additional logs showing app errors and the slider-agent log to be
able to debug further.

-Gour

Posted by Gour Saha <gs...@hortonworks.com>.
All these are info logs and I don¹t see any errors. You need to provide