Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by vishnu murali <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/02 09:56:14 UTC

Connect-Mirror 2.5.0

Hey Guys

I am using Apache version of 2.5

Correct me if I am wrong!!

Here there is a jar file called Connect-Mirror2.5.0 in the libs folder.I
think it is a connector  to  copy the topic data between one cluster to
another cluster like MirrorMaker..

So I started zookeeper
I started Kafka server
I started connect-distributed

So what are the json configurations to give in the Post Request to make
that connector work..

How can I mention source ,destination clusters whitelist topics in that
configuration file and process?

Re: Connect-Mirror 2.5.0

Posted by vishnu murali <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Liam,

Thanks for the reply,

In that I want that connectors type of execution..

Here
PUT /connectors/us-west-source/config HTTP/1.1

{
    "name": "us-west-source",
    "connector.class":
"org.apache.kafka.connect.mirror.MirrorSourceConnector",
    "source.cluster.alias": "us-west",
    "target.cluster.alias": "us-east",
    "source.cluster.bootstrap.servers": "us-west-host1:9091",
    "topics": ".*"
}

Source I can able to mention in source.cluster.bootstrap.servers

So where I need to config the Target cluster bootstrap server address ?

For example source is localhost:9092
Target is localhost:8092

So where I need to mention Target

Re: Connect-Mirror 2.5.0