Posted to general@gump.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org> on 2004/10/11 19:14:22 UTC

Re: cvs commit: gump/project dougLea.xml

Sorry, duplicate of what? Lots of folks are using 'concurrent', and the
build dies w/o it there ('cos it is told to find a package there -- need to
fix that). Anyhow ... where was the duplicate?

regards,

Adam
Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>.

> I'm an idiot! I grepped for "dougLea" as the project name and I didn't
> find anything so I removed it.

Not your fault. Gump needs better validation and query tools so we don't
have to use grep. Since you are working on those, you get a free pass this
time. ;-)

> sooo sorry folks

No problem, it is back.

regards

Adam

Re: cvs commit: gump/project dougLea.xml

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.

--
Stefano.

Re: cvs commit: gump/project dougLea.xml

Posted by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org>.
On Tuesday 12 October 2004 01:14, Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
> Sorry, duplicate of what? Lots of folks are using 'concurrent', and the
> build dies w/o it there ('cos it is told to find a package there -- need to
> fix that). Anyhow ... where was the duplicate?

[niclas@f2 project]$ grep -r concurrent * | grep "<depend" | sed 's/:.*//' |
sort -u
avalon-trunk.xml
beepcore.xml
excalibur.xml
jakarta-turbine-jcs.xml
javagroups.xml
jena.xml
jgroups.xml

The following projects are depending on 'concurrent'.

I see that there is also a edu.concurrent in beepcore.xml, which is only
referenced within the same module.

And I don't find any other "concurrent"... Care to enlighten us, Stefano?

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.bali.ac        /