Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Jason Morefield <ja...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/19 22:47:11 UTC

New Admin User lacks administration UI

Hello,

I'm trying to run Apache Archiva as a WAR inside Tomcat and after creating
my admin user I don't have the administration UI available.  I've tried
logging out and back in again as well as restarting tomcat to no success.
I'm using the version 2.2.4 (latest stable) on Tomcat 9.0.22.  The only log
entry that shows anything is wrong says:

WARN  org.apache.archiva.redback.rest.services.DefaultUserService [] -
RedbackRequestInformation from ThreadLocal is null

What am I doing wrong? Thank you very much for any assistance!

--
Jason Morefield