Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by yogu13 <yo...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/21 11:28:20 UTC

[ActiveMQ] Spring 4.1.8 support in ActiveMQ Karaf

Hello,

I noticed that starting from activemq 5.13.0 spring support has been bumped
up to version 4.1.8  pom.xml
<https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/activemq-5.13.0/pom.xml>   however
i see that  features-core.xml
<https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/activemq-5.13.0/activemq-karaf/src/main/resources/features-core.xml>
for karaf still provides the spring range as 3.2,4 , shouldnt this be
3.2,4.2 ?

Please let me know if i can raise a JIRA for this ? i can send a PR for the
issue as well.

Regards,
-Yogesh

Re: [ActiveMQ] Spring 4.1.8 support in ActiveMQ Karaf

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
Unfortunately, I had to back this commit out, you can track it here:

The Spring DM dependency is causing problems and needs to be removed as it
is deprecated. (there is already a jira for this, AMQ-5932)

At this point this will most likely have to wait until a 5.14.0 release
which will should no longer have that Spring DM dependency.

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yogu13 <yo...@gmail.com>.
I see its done... Thanks Chris!

Posted by yogu13 <yo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Chris!

If possible please do update this thread once done.

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
that version should probably be switched from [3.2,4) to [3.2,5)

I'll raise a Jira and take care of it in time for 5.13.1