Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Baruah Montoo-CMB035 <mo...@motorola.com> on 2004/05/19 19:17:39 UTC

HttpRecoverableException ??

Does anyone know when and why this exception is thrown and can someone tell me what it means other than what's already displayed.
All i did is replaced HTTPSender with CommonsHTTPSender and created a new axis.jar with all commons-httpclient2.0 classes. I have tomcat and ISA Server( Proxy server) running on different machine. And i dont think this happened yesterday. Thanks in advance.

Error Below:

[May 19 11:33:28] :-1 WPI_GetLicenseThread() threw AxisFault Exception =
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableException: org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpRecoverableException
: Error in parsing the status  line from the response: unable to find line starting with "HTTP"