Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/31 00:14:49 UTC

Unit test help

Can anyone help with this one?

joePublisherUpdateBusiness_HTTP_FIND_BUSINESS(org.apache.juddi.v3.tck.UDDI_090_SubscriptionListenerIntegrationTest)

I've been attempting to expand the unit tests for asynch callbacks and
have ran into an unimaginable nightmare. The SMTP test passes without
any issues, however this test simply won't pass. It's virtually the
same code. I've setup printers to dump the list of businesses both
before and after the saving of Mary's business. It appears as if its
never saved, yet the notification is triggered (without Mary's
business in the message).

Elsewhere in the test class, you may notice some constansts replaced
by literals. The only possible conclusion I can come up with that some
how constants are not always constants. Often I was seeing http tests
get setup with rmi callbacks and keys.

I've never seen anything like this before. I'm running jdk 1.7.0_25
x64 on windows.

So we have a business that's not saving and a constant value that
appears to be changing