Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Bill Pfeiffer <pf...@arbfile.org> on 2001/12/18 21:10:59 UTC

Tomcat 4.01 tag renders in wrong place

I have a custom tag that performs an include.  The included content gets
positioned smack in the middle of a preceding <td> tag.  The custom tag
content actually appears in the middle of a word (part of one of the td
attributes).

Knowing almost nothing about Tomcat 4, it LOOKS like perhaps some preceding
content is buffered, and then the custom tag content is written before the
buffered content.  But thats just a wild guess.

I'd be happy to provide more info but I'm not sure exactly what to provide.

Any ideas?

Bill Pfeiffer