Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com> on 2003/03/21 17:34:35 UTC

Re: What to set docBase attribute to in an individual Context.xml fil e

First, the name of the context configuration file put into META-INF should
be, very specifically, "context.xml".  The docBase needs to be name of your
.war file.  So, if you your .war file is "MyWarFile.war", then it should be
docBase="MyWarFile.war".

Jake