Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vamsi Gmail! <va...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/28 13:32:41 UTC

Is there any possibility not caching a freemarker template by making some changes in cache.properties

hi

      I am using a layout which comprise of five freemarker template files.
     let them be ,header.ftl,toolbar.ftl,rightbar.ftl,content.ftl,footer.ftl

     Now in toolbar I have placed links like login,profile etc.
     The toolbar.ftl is getting cached by browser and
     when I visit the same page the even if logged in it is still showing up
login hyperlink (which actually should display logout hyperlink)

      If it is cannot be done with cache.properties file can anyone have
information about this.Please resond ,
     I am thankful to everyone who responded

regards
Vamsi