Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Abdelatif Guettouche <ab...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/01 02:03:15 UTC

Re: Podling Nuttx Report Reminder - January 2020

Hi Justin,

How do we submit the report?

Thanks.

Posted by Abdelatif Guettouche <ab...@gmail.com>.

> Just a friendly reminder that this report is now due, can one of the PPMC
> members please submit it.

It's done.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> It looks like the report is written. It's at:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NUTTX/January+2020

It up to each PPMC how they out the report together, but it needs to be submitted at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/January2020 <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/January2020>

Any PPMC member has edit permission for that page.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: Podling Nuttx Report Reminder - January 2020

Posted by Nathan Hartman <ha...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 9:17 PM Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> As per instructions above you submit it here:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/January2020
> Thanks
> Justin

It looks like the report is written. It's at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NUTTX/January+2020

How does it get from there to wherever it's supposed to be handed in?

Re: Podling Nuttx Report Reminder - January 2020

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,
As per instructions above you submit it here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/January2020
Thanks
Justin