Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Henrik Vendelbo <hv...@bluprints.com> on 1999/10/16 20:25:08 UTC

Foreign language bomb-out

The makefile structure doesn't work on foreign language versions of Windows 98/NT.

The Danish version (and to my knowledge all non US versions) of Windows uses hyphen(-) as the switch character opposed to slash(/). This breaks the makefile.nt which calls the various .mak files to build the app. To my knowledge there is no way of changing this behaviour (except by installing a US version).

Could we introduce a test for language version or something in the makefile.nt ??

\Henrik