Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Alvin Raj <al...@oracle.com> on 2017/10/13 19:26:35 UTC

Hello

Hi Dev,

Wanted to introduce myself -- I'm working with a small team to explore
embedding Zeppelin into our stack. We'd like to connect Zeppelin to
Oracle's Business Intelligence server, and also be able to host a
Zeppelin instance on our WebLogic app server.

One thing we noticed was that there seems to be a pretty tight coupling
with Jetty in some parts of the code (using Jetty apis for websockets,
for example). Are there any plans to decouple from Jetty (and use
JSR-356 for websockets which Jetty also supports now)?

Thanks,

~Alvin Raj