Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2013/03/01 21:59:17 UTC

OK - I've done a bunch of checkins

Onami-us-west (me) has done several checkins - notably the initial code for the scopes module. I want to fix the other reported issues but I thought I'd wait to make sure I haven't made any mistakes with these initial checkins.

-Jordan

P.S. What code-review tool do we use? I have another scope I'd like to add but I'd like it reviewed first. Should I just continue with patch files?

Re: OK - I've done a bunch of checkins

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Jordan

> Onami-us-west (me) has done several checkins - notably the initial code for the scopes module. I want to fix the other reported issues but I thought I'd wait to make sure I haven't made any mistakes with these initial checkins.

this is simply GREAT - that is the physical sign, to me, that we are
now all working under the same umbrella!!! :)

> P.S. What code-review tool do we use? I have another scope I'd like to add but I'd like it reviewed first. Should I just continue with patch files?

No more need for patches, just checkin code by yourself - having an
SCM to review code is useful to fix any possible mistake.
In the parent pom there is configured checkstyle, just create the site
using `mvn site` and have a look at the generated report.

Have a nice weekend, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi