Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Cantor, Scott" <ca...@osu.edu> on 2017/07/31 18:53:00 UTC

Beta of 3.2.0 available

I don't think we have a server at the ASF I can make these available with, so just doing what I can I guess.

https://shibboleth.net/downloads/prerelease/xerces-c/

They're signed with my published key.

These are directly from a make dist of trunk. I have not generated or reviewed the site doc output yet so there are certainly some errors left in there.

Please report any issues identified here or in Jira.

I'll probably try and post a RC next week.

-- Scott

Re: Beta of 3.2.0 available

Posted by Roger Leigh <rl...@codelibre.net>.
On 31/07/17 21:24, Roger Leigh wrote:
> On 31/07/17 19:53, Cantor, Scott wrote:
>> I don't think we have a server at the ASF I can make these available
>> with, so just doing what I can I guess.
>>
>> https://shibboleth.net/downloads/prerelease/xerces-c/
>>
>> They're signed with my published key.
>>
>> These are directly from a make dist of trunk. I have not generated or
>> reviewed the site doc output yet so there are certainly some errors
>> left in there.
>>
>> Please report any issues identified here or in Jira.
>
> Thanks for making the release.
>
> Testing showed that the test scripts and expected output were not all
> being distributed with EXTRA_DIST.  r1803566 fixes this.
>
> I'll add the next test release with this fix to our CI infrastructure to
> test it in our library code and applications.

I have also added cleaning of the test logfiles in r1803575.  This makes
"make distcheck" work again so you can run this to validate that all
the tests pass, the clean and uninstall targets function correctly, etc.

Regards,
Roger

Re: Beta of 3.2.0 available

Posted by Roger Leigh <rl...@codelibre.net>.