Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Kasun Samarasinghe <ka...@wso2.com> on 2007/04/05 11:12:02 UTC

Test script mediator samples with BSF3.0 Beta

Hi ,

I test the script mediator samples with BSF 3.0 and worked for
Javascript and Ruby. I tested ruby version 0.9.8.
Also script mediator test also modified including thread safety
test which does the mediation concurrently for many times.
Please review the code and apply it.

Thanks.
Kasun

Re: Test script mediator samples with BSF3.0 Beta

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Applied now, thanks. I had to reduce the number of script executions a bit
in the thread safety test as otherwise it takes quite a long  time to run
and floods the console with debug messages which I didn't think others may
like in the main build. I wonder if there could be another way of doing this
to avoid this problem, maybe spawning threads and have a
java.lang.Thread.sleep in the scripts so you know scripts are running
concurrently or something like that?

   ...ant

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.