Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rafa Pérez <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/28 12:46:46 UTC

[TRINIDAD] PPR not blocking user input in IE7

Hi all,

I have a selectOneChoice with autoSubmit="true" in my jsp. When it changes,
a PPR event is send to the server, who performs a search and fill another
selectOneChoice. In IE7, if I click on a commandButton just before the PPR
cycle is completed, the submit event takes place and an
ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exception is thrown. In Firefox 2, it works ok. Is it
possible to make IE works as expected?

Thanks in advance,

- - Rafa

Re: [TRINIDAD] PPR not blocking user input in IE7

Posted by Rafa Pérez <ra...@gmail.com>.
Further reading, I think TRINIDAD-1053 is the issue I am facing...

Posted by Rafa Pérez <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rafa Pérez <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yee-wah Lee <ye...@oracle.com>.
Hi Rafa,