Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Dan Moore <mo...@yahoo.com> on 2013/11/18 17:10:42 UTC

Re: config.xml discussion, we need to talk

Hi folks,

Did the nomenclature to help users distinguish between cordova cli and the older create scripts ever get nailed down?

Thanks,
Dan

On Monday, October 21, 2013 2:33 PM, Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> wrote:

+1 to Native Platform Dev vs Web Project Dev

Posted by Mike Billau <mi...@gmail.com>.
Mike Sierra made a good point here[1] that throughout the docs it will
probably be better to not explicitly refer to those names and instead use
causual references to "cross-platform" or "platform-centered" workflows and
then link to the Overview section, where these workflows are explicit and
the differences explained. This way if we end up changing the names or
adding more workflows, we only have to change this section.

[1]https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/140#discussion_r7437249

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.