Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Triquoit Mathieu <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/22 16:45:51 UTC

File Install ? FTP ?

Dear all,

Could you please clarify the usage of a FTP server with the File Install
plugin since I see in the File Install Plugin page a configuration for the
port ?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Mathieu

Re: File Install ? FTP ?

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
I think the FTP stuff is just an example showing how you can configure
bundles using File Install and property files.

-> richard