Posted to user@mrunit.apache.org by Brock Noland <br...@apache.org> on 2012/10/18 02:20:01 UTC

Re: Mrunit/0 byte jar size, etc.

Hi,

I am not sure where you are getting that 0.8.1-incubating is zero length?

FWIW, 0.9.0 is the current release available here:
http://mrunit.apache.org/general/downloads.html

Could you send us the code you are getting the error with?

Brock

Re: Mrunit/0 byte jar size, etc.

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Yes it is possible but you need to specify the classifier as we have
two artifacts hadoop1 and hadoop2.

          <classifier>hadoop1</classifier>

See the jars here

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/mrunit/mrunit/0.9.0-incubating/