Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/21 21:44:45 UTC

Re: Wiki User

Hi Talat,
I've added your name to contributors group.
I've not managed to get around to your adaptive queue size Jira issue yet
sorry.
When I get time I will try to look in to it.
Thanks you for your contributions to Nutch.
Best
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Wiki User

Posted by Carmen Klaussner <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

could someone maybe also add me to the list of contributors. The name is
Carmen Klaussner.
I would like to work on additional tutorials for nutch running on hadoop.

Best,
Carmen