Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/13 10:47:30 UTC

Anyone object to a Doxia 1.5 release being cut?

I'd really like to get the DOXIA-472 support out so that we can actually
use markdown for documentation that has the <title> set...

If anyone has anything they feel really needs to be added... shout out...
likely I'll pull the trigger in a couple of hours anyway... but as most of
the doxia committers are EU I will wait a while

-Stephen

Re: Anyone object to a Doxia 1.5 release being cut?

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
OK, I'm fed up waiting....

*Gold Leader:* Red Leader, This is Gold Leader. We're starting our attack
run.

On 13 November 2013 09:47, Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com