Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by SamuelKevin <lo...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/18 08:17:32 UTC

some suggestion about XML message API

hi all:
    I find it very inconvenience to use current xml API. For example, if i
want to create a login message, i need to write down the following code
like:

     msg.SetCmd(STUDENT_STATUS);

    QList<QHostAddress> NetList = QNetworkInterface::allAddresses();

    for(int Neti = 0;Neti < NetList.count(); Neti++)

    {

        strIP = NetList.at(Neti).toString();

        if(strIP != "127.0.0.1")

            break;

    }

    //need to access user info from config dialog

    StuPwd = "123456";

    StuName = "liuchen";

     pMap.insert("Str_StuPasswd", StuPwd);

    //warp studentName

    pMap.insert("Str_StuName",StuName);

    //warp ipaddress

    qsNode = QString(strIP);

    pMap.insert("Str_StuIP", qsNode);

     //insert 7 ports

    pMap.insert("Str_StuAuPort", tr(""));

if i want send a join in message, i need to write the same long
section of code again because the current XML create/parser API could
only create new xml message instead of update certain section. It is
time consuming. And the code is not redundant. I wish the API would be
improved soon. Currently, i create the xml message once, including all
the section we would use in our system, and every time a new message
need to be sent, i just replace it (as a QString) in certain section.

regards,

Kevin

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/

Re: some suggestion about XML message API

Posted by SamuelKevin <lo...@gmail.com>.
i've figured a maximum message filed, could you give me some suggestion if
it's not completed.

用户姓名: Str_StuName

用户密码: Str_StuPasswd

节点类型: Str_UserType

用户ip地址:Str_StuIP

端口信息:Str_StuAuPort,Str_StuViPort,Str_StuScPort, Str_StufAuPort1,
Str_StufAuPort2, Str_StuViPort1, Str_StuViPort2

课堂信息: Str_ClassRoomID

焦点学生: Str_StuAppFocus

what else do i need to add?

regards,