Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Anthony Shawver <as...@actaview.com> on 2001/06/22 16:11:42 UTC

Vertical centering

Using the style="text-anchor:middle", I have horizontally centered my
display information. However, I also want to vertically center the text.  Is
there a simple way to do this, or do I need to translate 1/2 the pixel
height?

Thanks,
Tony

Re: Vertical centering

Posted by Thierry Kormann <tk...@sophia.inria.fr>.
On Friday 22 June 2001 16:11, Anthony Shawver wrote:
> Using the style="text-anchor:middle", I have horizontally centered my
> display information. However, I also want to vertically center the text.
> Is there a simple way to do this, or do I need to translate 1/2 the pixel
> height?

percentages (x="50%") may help you though it's not as easy as the text-anchor
property.

Thierry.