Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by C Ravikiran <it...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/04 10:28:22 UTC

Help with ignite cluster

Hi Team,

Initially my application running with single node.

Recently added one more node in to the cluster and my application is
working with two nodes without issues and also fetching data in cache IDs
also.

But today one node was down which was runnig intially.

Newly added node was running fine.

But we are not able to see the data from newly added node.

Two nodes sync has not done properly.

We are using ignite 2.6 version

Cache mode: partitioned, FULL_SYNC

Could you please help me on this.
Ignite ui i am getting below error:
Fail to find data nodes for cache: *****

Thanks in advance
advanc. e

Re: Help with ignite cluster

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

How do you find out that you can only access data from one node but not the
other? How does it manifest?

Ilya Kasnacheev

Re: Help with ignite cluster

Posted by C Ravikiran <it...@gmail.com>.

Re: Help with ignite cluster

Posted by C Ravikiran <it...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the response.
I have one cluster and two nodes.  Both nodes I am able to see ignite UI.

Still I am facing the same problem.
Could please let me know, any configuration I have missed.

Re: Help with ignite cluster

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Re: Help with ignite cluster

Posted by akorensh <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
  Fail to find data nodes for cache: *****
  means that a call to a partitioned cache is not finding any nodes w/data
for that cache.
  Either the nodes are down, are unresponsive or unreachable.

  If this scenario is reproducible, send the logs from all nodes, a
reproducer, a list of steps to recreate
  scenario, and I'll take a look
Thanks, Alex

Help with ignite cluster