Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by ynov <y....@gmail.com> on 2009/12/31 23:07:55 UTC

Re: Unexpected ArgumentException using 'IN' operator

Fay Wang wrote:

> Running against openjpa 1.2, I got the same error as you did. Apparently,
> this problem is fixed in the trunk code.

Hi, I'm using openjpa 1.2.1 version and I'm having problems with query
parameters validation, the exception looks pretty much close to the one that
is described here. As I can see, there was a fix for this problem in
revision 686905 in 1.2.x branch
(openjpa/branches/1.2.x/openjpa-persistence/src/main/java/org/apache/openjpa/persistence/QueryImpl.java,
validateParameters() method). But this fix was rolled back in revision
687120. What was the reason for rolling back this fix in 1.2.x, but it's
still present in 1.3.x?