Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Stefan Lindner <li...@visionet.de> on 2010/06/01 09:45:37 UTC

How to get PageClass form mounted bookmarkable page

I have some pages mounted  with

                moutBookmarkablePage("/somePath", MyPage.class)

in Application.init. Now I have the path "/somePath" from webRequest.
How can I retriev the matching MyPage.class for the path "/somePath"?

Stefan

Re: How to get PageClass form mounted bookmarkable page

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
same way wicket does, run it through webrequestcodingstrategy and you
will get back an bookmarkablepagerequesttarget, use methods on that to
get the page class.

-igor