Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/11 14:55:03 UTC

moderating Hudson messages

Hi all,
Is there a way to avoid Hudson generated messages being moderated?
In fact that way they can be stuck in moderators' inboxes and be unlocked
(and therefore received) in the wrong order (as happened to me due to a long
list of unread emails :P).
Tommaso

Re: moderating Hudson messages

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 2:55 PM, Tommaso Teofili
<to...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to avoid Hudson generated messages being moderated?...

I just did "reply all" on one of those, this replies to
stanbol-dev-allow-tc... as well, which should let future messages go
through without moderation.

-Bertrand