Posted to users@felix.apache.org by "Lewis, Eric" <Er...@ipi.ch> on 2009/04/27 18:02:43 UTC

Exceptions during bundle plugin

Hi

I'm using the bundle plugin to repackage the JBoss client JARs and make
an OSGi bundle from them.
It's a huge load of classes, and I want to export them all.

However, I get the following exception in my Maven log:

[INFO] [bundle:manifest {execution: bundle-manifest}]
Index 560:Exceptions
Index 560:Exceptions
Index 560:Exceptions
Index 560:Exceptions
Index 560:Exceptions
Index 560:Exceptions
Index 560:Exceptions
Index 560:Exceptions
Index 560:Exceptions
Index 560:Exceptions
Index 560:Exceptions
Index 560:Exceptions
Index 560:Exceptions
Index 560:Exceptions
Index 560:Exceptions
Index 560:Exceptions
Index 560:Exceptions
Index 560:Exceptions
Index 560:Exceptions
Index 560:Exceptions
Index 560:Exceptions
Index 560:Exceptions

Does anyone know where that comes from?

Best regards
Eric

AW: Exceptions during bundle plugin

Posted by "Lewis, Eric" <Er...@ipi.ch>.
Ok, thanks for all your help!

Best regards,
Eric

Posted by Jim Breen <jb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
2009/4/28 Lewis, Eric <Er...@ipi.ch>

> Hi
>
> I'm using the bundle plugin to repackage the JBoss client JARs and make
> an OSGi bundle from them.
> It's a huge load of classes, and I want to export them all.
>
> However, I get the following exception in my Maven log:
>
> [INFO] [bundle:manifest {execution: bundle-manifest}]
> Index 560:Exceptions
> Index 560:Exceptions
> Index 560:Exceptions
> Index 560:Exceptions
> Index 560:Exceptions
> Index 560:Exceptions
> Index 560:Exceptions
> Index 560:Exceptions
> Index 560:Exceptions
> Index 560:Exceptions
> Index 560:Exceptions
> Index 560:Exceptions
> Index 560:Exceptions
> Index 560:Exceptions
> Index 560:Exceptions
> Index 560:Exceptions
> Index 560:Exceptions
> Index 560:Exceptions
> Index 560:Exceptions
> Index 560:Exceptions
> Index 560:Exceptions
> Index 560:Exceptions
>
> Does anyone know where that comes from?

it's a trace message that appears when BND processes a large class
(it was unintentionally enabled in the version we picked up for v 2.0.0)

you can safely ignore it and it won't be there in the next release...

Best regards
> Eric

Cheers, Stuart