Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com> on 2008/10/07 22:28:26 UTC

[POLL] Buildr 1.3.3 release

We went on code freeze six days ago, few minor issues discovered and fixed,
tests all green now. I think that by tomorrow, we can declare trunk stable
enough and start a formal vote on the release.  It's going to take a couple
of hours to stage the packagers, prepare a vote email etc, so I'd like to
know if it's worth pursuing first.
Assaf

Re: [POLL] Buildr 1.3.3 release

Posted by lacton <la...@users.sourceforge.net>.