Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Aneel Nazareth <an...@confluent.io> on 2020/02/28 15:41:18 UTC

JIRA permissions request

Hi. I've created this https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-9612 to
capture the work if we decide to do KIP-574 (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-574%3A+CLI+Dynamic+Configuration+with+file+input
).

The contributing page says:
"To avoid conflicts, assign the JIRA ticket to yourself if you plan to work
on it. Leave it unassigned otherwise."

However, I seem to not have the permissions necessary to assign the ticket
to myself. Can someone please give me that ability?

Jira username is "aneel"

Thanks!

Re: JIRA permissions request

Posted by Aneel Nazareth <an...@confluent.io>.
Thanks, Jun! I've successfully assigned the ticket to myself.

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
Hi, Aneel,