Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "John D. Hardin" <jh...@impsec.org> on 2007/01/03 20:44:40 UTC

nasi.us spamming

Folks:

I just got a spam at work from Jim Walsh <jw...@nasi.us> - sent to a
nonexistent address in a dead domain that's been on a convenience
forward for more than two years.

Apparently nasi.us sells mailing lists. The fact that they spammed me
at *that* address makes me question the quality of their product...

When I responded (I know, I know) asking him polietly to not spam, I
got an autoreply of a product catalog .PDF.

I'd like to submit to the community the following rules, purely for
their negative-feedback value:

  blacklist_from *@nasi.us
  blacklist_from *@*.nasi.us

with the request that they be added to the default rule set, as well
as a request for nasi.us to be added to ws.surbl - SNARL!

{too much caffiene and a bad commute today}

  Users mistake widespread adoption of Microsoft Office as the
  development of a standard document format.
 14 days until Benjamin Franklin's 301st Birthday