Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/24 08:33:39 UTC

Version 0.8.1?

Hi,

I notice that the version is changed to 0.8.1 now on rel/0.8 branch.. Do we
start with 0.8.0 or 0.8.1?

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University

 黄向东
清华大学 软件学院

Re: Version 0.8.1?

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Hey,

I found some time and reverted the changes from the first trial in rel/0.8.
So we can simply merge it when the PR is agreed on : )

Julian

Am 24.07.19, 13:42 schrieb "Julian Feinauer" <j....@pragmaticminds.de>:

    Hi xiangdong,

    I we should simply revert the rel branch back to before release, this is https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/commit/0936b2bd2b9b91bb124affc036fb69505dd4f300

    Or you prepare a pr and I'll merge it later.

    Julian

    Von meinem Mobiltelefon gesendet

    Betreff: Re: Version 0.8.1?
    Von: Xiangdong Huang
    An: dev@iotdb.apache.org

    Hi Julian,

    I see.

    I am trying to fix the problem of LICENSE and NOTICE.

    So, do I need to submit the PR to release/0.8.0 and cherry-pick them to
    rel/0.8 and master branches after the PR is accepted?

    Best,

    Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de> 于2019年7月24日周三 下午5:12写道:

AW: Version 0.8.1?

Von: Xiangdong Huang