Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by subhradeep bhatacharya <su...@yahoo.com> on 2006/10/18 23:27:12 UTC

Getting rid of SetRollbackOnly

Hi All,

  What I found out is that whenever a SQLException occurs while inserting a row in database, ofbiz mark the transaction as setRollbackOnly internally. Now I have a batch service that will insert multiple rows in the database and even if some insertions fails that should not impact other rows.So suppose I'm committing after each 100 insertions and I got an exception after 60 insertions, ofbiz is making the transaction as setRollbackOnly and now I have no other way out except rollbacking the transaction. Also due to performance issue I can't commit after each insertion. So could anyone figure me out in which way should I proceed?

  Regards
  Subhra