Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jensiator <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/30 07:44:41 UTC

Migration to wicket 1.5 and properties.xml files

Hi everyone.
I'm late out with migration. And I have a problem. We got a big system using
wicket.
The .xml change to .properties.xml could be painful. I could just rename all
xml files so I can reach the pages to check if some migration features has
been successful. But the check on the migration might take some time and
this is a big project. I would like to be at update with the rest of the
code on the project and I have bad experience with SVN and renamed files. Is
it anyway to make wicket 1.5 load the old *.xml property files? Only
temporarily.
Jens

Re: Migration to wicket 1.5 and properties.xml files

Posted by jensiator <je...@gmail.com>.
This seems to be working. I'm will just using for a couple of days. Until I
have been able to check all the other changes. Then in one chunk I will
replace all the xml files when I have confirmed that the application is
behaving well.

In init of application

and

Re: Migration to wicket 1.5 and properties.xml files

Posted by jensiator <je...@gmail.com>.
thank you. Ill look into it

Re: Migration to wicket 1.5 and properties.xml files

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
You can use a custom IPropertiesFactory or adjust the default one, see
PropertiesFactory#getPropertiesLoaders().

Sven