Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org> on 2013/01/11 23:00:59 UTC

Exit code 126?

Hi,

I ran a very simple rowcount (HBase) MR today, and one of the tasks
failed with the status 126. Seems that there is no logs at all on the
server side. Any idea what this mean?

Thanks,

JM

java.lang.Throwable: Child Error
	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskRunner.run(TaskRunner.java:271)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Task process exit with nonzero status of 126.
	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TaskRunner.run(TaskRunner.java:258)

Re: Exit code 126?

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.
Thanks. I will see if I can migrate from 1.0.3 to something more recent...

JM

Re: Exit code 126?

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.

Re: Exit code 126?