Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com> on 2007/03/07 10:21:00 UTC

[java] python test status (was Re: C++ 0-9 merge heads up)

Alan Conway wrote:
> I'm still seeing many python test failures against the java broker on
> trunk.

They work for me. A lot of the errors you are seeing seem to indicate
some odd problems.

There are some connection refused errors which would seem to indicate a
broker crash or something(?).

The use of the 507 code is also odd; I can't find that number being used
in the current codebase (based on a very simple greping of files). Are
you sure you are running a fresh build?

The 'exclusive queue already declared' are most likely due to earlier
failures - the python client doesn't close sockets reliably on failure,
I made changes for this on the 0-9 branch. We will get those when you
merge or I can move them across separately.