Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jim Talbut <jt...@spudsoft.co.uk> on 2012/11/07 12:28:22 UTC

How to configure CXF endpoint for a vhost

Hi,

In the past I’ve always given my web services distinct ports, but I’m being “encouraged” by our infrastructure team to use vhosts instead.
The services are running in karaf (some as pure CXF and some as Camel endpoints) and individual services are unrelated to each other.
For paranoia reasons I don’t want clients of one service to be able to see the WSDL (or have any other knowledge of) any other service.

Is there any way to configure CXF such that it will set up Jetty to only respond to a given Host header?

Thanks

Jim