Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by blackwater dev <bl...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/25 21:50:01 UTC

dubugging tomcat

Hello,

I have fedora core 3 and have tomcat installed.  I can start it up
successfully using startup.sh but can't connect to localhost at
localhost:8080.  How can I debug this to see what is going on?

Thanks!

Re: dubugging tomcat

Posted by blackwater dev <bl...@gmail.com>.
Ah...tells me this relese of tomcat was packaged to run on J2SE 5.0 or
later but can run on earlier JVM's by getting a compatibility package.
 Looks like I need the latest J2SE.

Thanks!

Re: dubugging tomcat

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.

Re: dubugging tomcat

Posted by blackwater dev <bl...@gmail.com>.
I turned of iptables and it didn't help.  I tried nstat and didn't see
anything listed with port 8080.

Thanks!

Re: dubugging tomcat